Voucher Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
2. The promotion starts on February 12, 2020 and finishes at close of business on May 12, 2020 unless otherwise extended at Duke
Nutrition Expert’s sole discretion.
3. Promotion “$50 Appointment Voucher” Sign up online from www.dukenutritionexperts.com during the Promotional Period or contact Duke Nutrition Experts to book an appointment by calling 520-477-1650 or email email@example.com. Promotion includes an assessment, any reports, treatments or other offerings are at the sole discretion of the treating practitioner at the time of your appointment.
4. This "Promotional Offer" cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is valid for U.S. residents and new clients only.
5. The "Promotional Offer" cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative gift.
6. To be eligible to claim the "Promotional Offer" individuals must be a new client and complete all Duke Nutrition Experts new client paperwork. Each individual is limited to one promotional voucher. Voucher may be used to discuss program eligibility only and not for Medical Nutrition Therapy.
7. Cancellation of promotional assessment appointment must be in compliance with Duke Nutrition Expert’s Cancellation Policy. Cancellation or rescheduling of appointments must occur in greater than 24 hour prior to appointment time. Failure to do so will result in a $50 charge to your account. Promotional assessments are allowed to reschedule one time.
Claims - Entry
8. This promotion can be claimed on-site or via telephone.
9. All claims must be received before 5pm on the end date of this promotion as mentioned in clause 2. Claims received after this date will NOT be eligible for claim (there will be no exceptions made in this regard).
Promotional Offer Fulfilment
10. If your claim meets all of the Terms & Conditions you will receive the "Promotional Offer" within 3 weeks. If you have not received it within this time please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
11. This Promotion is open to all new clients. Employees and directors of the Promoter, the Promoter's related companies or any agencies involved in this Promotion, and the immediate families of each of those persons are eligible to participate in this Promotion provided they purchase the "Promotional Product".
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Duke Nutrition Experts (including its employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) use of a gift.
14. Duke Nutrition Experts reserves the right to extend, alter or conclude this Promotion at any time should circumstances dictate. If any participant is found to be abusing this promotion, Duke Nutrition Experts has the right to terminate their claim rights immediately. Should any disputes arise, the decision of Duke Nutrition Experts is final.
15. "The Promoter" is Duke Nutrition Experts of 1846 E Innovation Park Drive, Oro Valley, Arizona, 85755. Phone 520-477-1650.
16. For any queries or concerns please contact Duke Nutrition Experts at 520-477-1650.
17. Any services mentioned are nutrition services and will be provided by an appropriately qualified Registered Dietitian Nutritionist at Duke Nutrition Experts.
18. Any reference to the term RDN refers a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Sarah Duke, RDN
Rebecca Watson, MS, RDN
No services provided are implied to be treatments, cures or remedies for any condition and are instead provided in support of normal health, function, and or recovery.